|Deck Only||Pro Complete||Elite Complete|
|Trucks||-||Street Truck||Street Truck|
Emperor 71mm White
Cultron 74mm White
|Bearings||-||Abec 5 608ZZ||
|Hardware||-||Sabre Trucks boltset||Sabre Trucks boltset|
|Griptape||Custom Die-Cut||Custom Die-Cut||Custom Die-Cut|
|Trucks||- Street Truck Street Truck|
|Wheels||- Emperor 71mm White Cultron 74mm White|
|Bearings||- Abec 5 608ZZ Built-In Labyrinth|
|Hardware||- Sabre Trucks boltset Sabre Trucks boltset|
|Griptape||Custom Die-Cut Custom Die-Cut Custom Die-Cut|
|Price||$75.00 $170.00 $225.00|
About this board
Need the plushest, smoothest cruiser going? Get the Nomad Highroller Elite build.
Loaded up with aftermarket parts and the biggest wheels you'll find on any cruiser board, the Nomad Highroller Elite setup will roll over anything in its path!
- Sabre Street trucks provide deeper carves than stock own-brand trucks you'll see on cheaper setups.
- Featuring Aftermarket Sabre Bushings for a smoother turn and maximum rebound!
- The Nomad Highroller Elite comes with massive 74mm Cult Cultron wheels - huge slabs of premium urethane that will roll over anything in their path!
- Super-smooth Sabre Trucks Built-In Labyrinth Bearings roll forever, and feature upgraded shields to keep the crud out. They're easy to clean too!
For the best value monstertruck cruiser out there, check out the Nomad Highroller Pro.
A little more affordable than the Elite setup, the Nomad Highroller Pro is still stacked out with aftermarket parts, selected to give the best possible performance for a little less cash.
- The most important part of any skateboard are the trucks. So the Nomad Pro features the same trucks as the Elite build - Sabre Street Trucks, complete with Sabre's own bushings. No corners cut where it really matters!
- 71mm Cult Emperor wheels are much bigger than the usual 60-65mm wheels you would normally find on a cruiser this size - more speed, more grip, plusher ride!
- ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings keep the price down and the smiles up
If you want to build your own, get the Nomad Deck Only.
- Each Nomad deck ships with our custom die-cut griptape job and top graphic. Get in touch for custom builds!
Get shipping quote
Please use this calculator to work out shipping charges for all destinations.
Don't see your country listed?
We ship all over the world.
- Customers in Europe: Click here
- Customers in the UK, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and everywhere else: Click here
- If you're still having problems - get in touch!
COVID-19 Update 1/7/2022
We are still accepting online orders and shipping normally. Depending on your location, some shipments may be delayed by a day or two - get in touch with us if you want more info for your country.
We'll post any more updates here as we get them.
Get your stuff fast, skate faster!
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm will ship that day, or on the next working day if you order on a weekend or holiday.
If you select to ship via courier, your order will ship from the UK on an Express Delivery Service. Shipping times vary depending where you are based.
- UK: Choose Express (Next working day) or Economy (3-4 Working Days)
- North America: 2-5 Working Days
- European Union: 2-5 Working Days - may be delayed by Brexit procedures
- Australia and the Far East: 4-10 working Days
You can also choose Royal Mail. This is a lot cheaper, but takes longer.
- UK 2nd Class: 3-5 Working Days
- North America: 3-7 Working Days
- European Union: 3-7 Working Days
Royal Mail orders may take up to 28 days to arrive. Delivery time it almost always dependent on the reliability of your local postal service.
USA and Canadian orders
- Your order will ship from the UK on an Express Airship service, or by Royal Mail, depending on your choice at checkout. We have been shipping longboards to the far reaches of the globe for a very long time - don't worry, we're good at it!
- Whilst we do everything we can to avoid customs and import duties, your order may be liable to these charges prior to delivery. This will depend on your location and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or cost to your order because of this.
Post Boxes, AFPO/FPO, Freight Forwarders etc
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we'll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
Where's my stuff?
We will email you with tracking info so that you follow the progress of your order. We'll also ask you for a phone number for our couriers, in case they need to get in touch with you to arrange redelivery. You can also contact us at any time for updates to your order and we will do our best to help you out.
We guarantee all our decks against manufacturers defects for 30 days after Purchase. If your deck suffers from a snap, delamination or warping and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We will ask you to send photos, and we will ask you to send your board back to us at your cost for inspection before we can replace any item. We do this so that we can see exactly how, where and why the board has snapped, delaminated or warped. Often we can use our findings to improve things.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, wear and tear, intentional breakage, boards left in the rain or next to a heater, boards snapped because of hard landings etc.
We guarantee all our trucks and parts against manufacturers defects for 30 days after purchase. If your truck suffers from a snap or catastrophic failure and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We do not offer an unconditional guarantee against bent hangers, but if you have bent yours, please contact us and we will try to help you as best we can. We may ask you to send your hangers back for us to inspect – this allows us to improve things for the future.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, grinding, wear and tear, intentional breakage, trucks snapped or bent because of hard landings etc.
Wheels are made to be destroyed. With this in mind, we will always do our best to help you out if you think you have a faulty product. Please get in touch if you think you have a problem and we will get back to you asap.