|Elite Complete||Pro Complete||Deck|
Standard Truck 180mm
Standard Truck 180mm
Chronicle 65mm White
|Nova 60mm White||-|
|Abec 5 608ZZ||-|
|Hardware||Sabre Trucks boltset||Sabre Trucks boltset||-|
|Griptape||Custom Die-Cut||Custom Die-Cut||Custom Die-Cut|
Standard Truck 180mm
Standard Truck 180mm -
Chronicle 65mm White
Nova 60mm White -
Abec 5 608ZZ -
|Hardware||Sabre Trucks boltset Sabre Trucks boltset -|
|Griptape||Custom Die-Cut Custom Die-Cut Custom Die-Cut|
|Price||$330.00 $300.00 $175.00|
About this board
If you want the best setup going, get on an Elite.
The Elite Legendall you need in a high-spec dancing board.
- Sabre Trucks are gravity cast - super strong, able to withstand your shuvs and flips.
- Like all Sabre trucks, they are built with primo Sabre Aftermarket bushings and Pivot Cups
- The board features high-end Cult Urethane - team developed for smoother slides and longer life
- SabreTrucks Built-InLabyrinth Bearings are more resistant to side loads, smoother rolling, and with upgraded shields to keep the crud out.
The Pro Legendis ready to flow some dancing moves - at a more affordable price.
- Turning on Sabre trucks, the Legend Pro Build turns, carves and pumps way better than most otherdancing completes at this price point.
- Rolling on 60mm Cult Novas, a little smaller than the elite, but still light and fast over smooth surfaces.
- ABEC5 ZZ 608 bearings get you rolling at a cheaper price, with scope for upgrade later.
If you want to build your own, get the Legend Deck Only.
Each Legend deck ships with our custom die-cut griptape job, optimised for fancy footwork. Get in touch for custom builds!
Get shipping quote
Please use this calculator to work out shipping charges for all destinations.
Don't see your country listed?
We ship all over the world.
COVID-19 Update 2/11/2020
We are still accepting online orders and shipping normally. Depending on your location, some shipments may be delayed by a day or two - get in touch with us if you want more info for your country.
If you are in a "lockdown" situation like us here in the UK, we encourage you wherever you are to skate regularly as part of your allowed daily exercise. Skateboarding is good for your body and your brain - you need to look after both!
However we would respectfully ask you to NOT TAKE ANY UNNECESSARY RISKS - support your health services by avoiding an unnecessary trip to hospital! We are not skating any downhill, street or skatepark in this tough period - just cruising around.
We'll post any more updates here as we get them.
Get your stuff fast, skate faster!
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm will ship that day, or on the next working day if you order on a weekend or holiday.
If you select to ship via courier, your order will ship from the UK on an Express Delivery Service. Shipping times vary depending where you are based.
- UK: Next Working Day
- North America: 2-5 Working Days
- European Union: 2-5 Working Days - may be delayed by Brexit procedures
- Australia and the Far East: 4-10 working Days
You can also choose Royal Mail. This is a lot cheaper, but takes longer.
- UK 2nd Class: 3-5 Working Days
- North America: 3-7 Working Days
- European Union: 3-7 Working Days
Royal Mail orders may take up to 28 days to arrive. Delivery time it almost always dependent on the reliability of your local postal service.
USA and Canadian orders
- Your order will ship from the UK on an Express Airship service, or by Royal Mail, depending on your choice at checkout. We have been shipping longboards to the far reaches of the globe for a very long time - don't worry, we're good at it!
- Whilst we do everything we can to avoid customs and import duties, your order may be liable to these charges prior to delivery. This will depend on your location and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or cost to your order because of this.
Post Boxes, AFPO/FPO, Freight Forwarders etc
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we'll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
Where's my stuff?
We will email you with tracking info so that you follow the progress of your order. We'll also ask you for a phone number for our couriers, in case they need to get in touch with you to arrange redelivery. You can also contact us at any time for updates to your order and we will do our best to help you out.
We guarantee all our decks against manufacturers defects for 30 days after Purchase. If your deck suffers from a snap, delamination or warping and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We will ask you to send photos, and we will ask you to send your board back to us at your cost for inspection before we can replace any item. We do this so that we can see exactly how, where and why the board has snapped, delaminated or warped. Often we can use our findings to improve things.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, wear and tear, intentional breakage, boards left in the rain or next to a heater, boards snapped because of hard landings etc.
We guarantee all our trucks and parts against manufacturers defects for 30 days after purchase. If your truck suffers from a snap or catastrophic failure and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We do not offer an unconditional guarantee against bent hangers, but if you have bent yours, please contact us and we will try to help you as best we can. We may ask you to send your hangers back for us to inspect – this allows us to improve things for the future.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, grinding, wear and tear, intentional breakage, trucks snapped or bent because of hard landings etc.
Wheels are made to be destroyed. With this in mind, we will always do our best to help you out if you think you have a faulty product. Please get in touch if you think you have a problem and we will get back to you asap.